Tuesday, September 1, 2015

howwwzattt... you sleepy head...

Ahhh... it has been almost a year since the last entry. Been running around trotting around the globe with my work, decided to start over again writing about the experiences of new places, new culture and people.

I'll be treating this blog as a photo journal here onward with places and countries that I've been to for the last one and a half year along with the trips to come.

My loyal traveling companion for the past one and a half year was broken along the way KUL-CDG-MEX. Air France replaced it with the same model and even the color too. The only missing were those nostalgic stickers from land afar...

And this was while in KUL before being molested all over by the cargo handlers of various ports.

Just touched down at Benito Juarez International, New Mexico after 29 hours flight including 6 hours layover in Paris. Time for smoko...

Yes, Toluca is 10 centigrade lower than New Mexico. Situated 60 km from the city with nearly 9000 ft elevation from sea level. Cold to my standard to say the least...


Just got back from Toluca in Mexico last month after spending 3 weeks there but unfortunately I didn't bring along my D7000 to documenting the adventure, only a few of snaps with my Iphone. Prior to that, many places too such as Cairo, Toulouse, Dubai and even Myanmar with many in between. Next will be Dresden, Germany this mid-September.

No, I'm not a rich person jet-trotting the world for holidays and fun but a man got to do what he has to do for a living...

No comments: