Tuesday, March 2, 2010

howwwzatt... journeyman...




No man is an island.

What if a man decided that he should be an island, shielding himself from his surrounding? Will he keep his sanity at bay? Will he leaves this world as a happy man? And most important, why should a man wants to become so isolated just like that?

Not all men experienced an easy journey toward their adulthood. Some travelled easy and some had to endured hardships and obstacles along the way. Some went the way they’re now because they lost something.

Damn me. I’ve lost my sense of creativity these days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no my dear, you've not lost your sense of creativity, it's not a writer's block either. You merely kept your conscience sober till you do not see the need to pour out the intoxicated emotions that you once drowned yourself in... I do believe you'll write again, and i'll be waiting for the next piece... Till then, i'll be reading these over and over again... :)