Friday, September 17, 2010

howwwzattt... ahhhh... stop whining...


“Your battery had reached its usable life but it still can operates normally...”, that was the auto generated reminder which I always get when I turn on my notebook.

What seems to be an adequate 3 hours of power without scampering erratically for a power supply, slowly diminish less and less with the current supply from the battery could only last for about 28 minutes when it is fully charged.

Now it has become a habit for me to make sure whenever I bunk myself for a cuppa in a kopitiam, the power supply is within reach but sometimes I did failed when every seats, every tables or every stations were taken. It has become such a habit even the time the notebook was left behind, still I look for the power supply. Dang... now I’m a power supply stalker.

Well, this is life. Everything will come to an end. Even a non-living apparatus do have its shelf-life, pot-life, working-life and whatchamaycallit. A friend of mine told me that there is this extended battery that could stands for an 8 hours supply but it’ll cost over a thousand bucks. It was a bomb, at least it is for me.

Nah... For the time being let me stick with the remainder 28 minutes and a free supply of power from any power outlets until the next pay check.

No, I won’t buy the 8 hours extended battery pack. Just the normal one should be fine... I’ll be fine...

No comments: