Wednesday, August 27, 2008

...howwwzattt... we rock!!!


The image was taken from StevenGoh.com

Am I a traitor to the nation if I flew our Jalur Gemilang upside down? To fly one flag upside down is an international maritime stress signal. Ok, am I evil if I flew the dacing's flag upside down? It was my interpretation of the coalition in a distress state.

Here is something that might make your day taken from here.

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a CHANGE! The chicken wanted CHANGE!
JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure -- right from Day One! -- that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.......

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road...

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2007, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. Internet Explorer is an integral part of the Chicken. This new platform is much more stable and will never cra...#@&&^(C% .......... reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

ALGORE: I invented the chicken!

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

*And now, the local version (for Singapore and Malaysia)

LEE KUAN YEW (Former Prime Minister Singapore): We have installed crossing lights at all traffic junctions. All chickens should be able to cross safely to the other side.

LEE HSIEN LOONG (Current Prime Minister Singapore): Gantry points have been set up. All chickens wanting to cross the road are advised to top up their cash cards first.

ABDULLAH BADAWI (Current Prime Minister Malaysia): We have to be fair to all chickens. Some want to cross over the road, some do not. ........ Zzzzzz .......zzzzzz ....... Now what were we talking about? Ah yes, chickens. We will form a Royal Commission to decide whether it is right for them to cross the road.

MAHATHIR (Former Prime Minister Malaysia who MUST migrate now): Now even the non-bumi chickens want to cross the road? How can they disrespect and disregard the bumi chickens? We must be allowed to crossover first. It is our right!

SAMY VELU (Former Minister of Works Malaysia): After we have erected the toll booths, all chickens are free to cross the road.

ANWAR (Opposition party leader Malaysia – now PM-in-Waiting): We have enough chickens waiting to cross over in September. My little Contribution. Feel free to come up with your own. After all, this is what Democracy is all about.

NAJIB (DPM Malaysia – Now looking for eggs before they become more chickens): Dead chickens can’t cross the road. I blew them up with C4 !

SAIFUL (Najib's Rear Intelligence): Give me ten minutes with the chicken and I will find out.
KHAIRY ( AIR Apparent – Apparently): If you saw me coming, you’d cross the road too.

SYED HAMID ALBAR (Home Minister cum DNA Profiler wannabe): Are you sure it was a chicken and not a duck?. Are you sure there is no sinister motive? Let’s wait for the DNA results. (DNA- Does Not Apply)

So, how was that???




No comments: