Saturday, March 8, 2008

...howwwzattt for MAKKAL SAKHTI...

It has been quite a while since I last made an entry in this blog and I apologize to the dearest reader my sincere regret over the writer’s block that had taken its toll over me. During my drive to work just now, there were plenty of issues popping up and all of a sudden lighted up my bulb.

ON INTEREST:



Yeahyeahyeah I did read my fellow cricket entry on the match against UKM Cricket, I played also what. We won in a very dramatic way it seems (hmm… if only I were given a chance to bowl…), who knows perhaps we’ve won comfortably. Anyway congratulation to my fellow cricketer for his 2 wickets and surely his palm still sore from the run-out. I’ve batted one down for the match and still regretting for the early exit but even Sachin Tendulkar got a duck occasionally, don’t you agree? Anyway I managed to faced 4 balls and gather 4 runs from the over. The first stroke was a pulled shot when the ball came pacing full toss towards my bodyline and luckily it didn’t hit my jaw as I did not wear my helmet that day and I got 2 for that. The second one was more calculated and timed beautifully as I open the face of the bat and drive the ball into the air marvelously towards the long-off but missed the boundary a feet or so hence the slow outfield. I think it was a textbook shot, don’t you agree hehehe…

After the match I went straight to the Kinrara Oval for the U-19 Cricket World Cup between India and South Africa. Syabas to the Indian youth for they had outplayed their opponent in lifting the trophy. It was such a brilliant game between the two and I tell you, anytime they can beat our senior team hands down. Meanwhile in Australia, the Indian senior team had beaten the reigning world champion yesterday in the best of three ODI. I remember reading somewhere that any team that could beat the Aussies is the Indian, it’s true what…

ON CURRENT ISSUE:

GENERAL ELECTION, what else maaa… I don’t know what got into me for the next 5 minutes after watching the Buletin Utama, there is this kind of unseen forces urging me to burn the tv set. BN here BN there, there aren’t any good and constructive news for the opposition. Come on; play on level field la…

First the SPR introduced the indelible ink which is imported from India and cost RM2.4 million for it to reach our shore but before it even distributed to the polling centre, a reverse decision was made of not using it because there were report on 4 individuals had purchased the ink on their own and this might spoil the transparency of the SPR so they said. Bollock, there goes RM2.4 millions of taxpayer money. Because of the U-turn decision, the SPR chairman’s house was splashed with red paint. Walauweiii… certain Ah Longs are getting edgy with you la Mr. Chairman, you better pay your outstanding debts la hahaha…

On suggestion of open debate, the minister of MITI said it was not our culture to follow the US presidential election. More on this she said it is better for us to debate with villagers and kampong folks on something that will benefit them. What a joke. From my understanding, no debating programme ever takes place during her tenure except for her making speech to the masses and a brief Q and A session. And why only for the villagers, not the city folks or perhaps villagers can only hear to her preaching in result of thinking too highly (an act of respect, not necessarily agreed) of her sampai nak bukak mulut pun segan.

Many of these old relics are feeling the heat such as this only Indian minister in the cabinet. Every Indian I’d met every Indian I’d knew, not a single one had said good things about him. Even when I mentioned about his effort erecting the tallest statue in Batu Cave, they retaliate back that it is not the statue that they want but a decent toilet that can be used during the Thaipusam festival and not relieving themselves behind bushes and longkangs. This remark shows how low the Indian community felt about him.

Well enough said about all the brouhahas, today is the day for we will cast our votes in the 12th GE. Kita berada di landasan yang betul, vote wisely for the future of our beloved country. As for me, I’m thirst for changes and I’m sure many of you out there are thinking alike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daripada bulan lepaih lagi malas nak tgk Buletin Utama. Asyik tunjuk berita pasal bagi ceramah kat orang kampung ja.