Wednesday, November 18, 2009

howwwzattt... of policies and syiokkk sendiri...


Today I think I’m going to talk about 1Malaysian. What exactly they mean by 1Malaysian? Aren’t all this while we are a 1Malaysian?

Malaysia is unique in many ways where the nation is a melting pot for many races, cultures and religions so in that sense without further propagating the 1Malaysian concepts, it’s a common knowledge for all that we are ONE.

A few months back I was driving somewhere near Jalan San Peng in KL with a friend (he was an Indian guy) sometimes during midnight.

After I took a turn towards the Pudu Jail suddenly a patrol car came wailing by my side and asked me to pull over. As any good citizens would do I just obliged by pulling over by the road side.

I know, I didn’t do any traffic violations at that moment.

Fast forward:

I relate my experience to a buddy of mine who happens to be a police officer and it baffled me after hearing his explanation.

1. Any car which occupants consist of a Malay and an Indian travel well past midnight will be stopped.

2. Any car which occupants consist of a Malay and a Chinese travel well past midnight will be stopped.

3. Any car which occupants consist of an Indian and a Chinese travel well past midnight will be stopped.

4. Any car which occupants consist of all of the above travel well past midnight will be stopped.

And now they have the cheeks to introduce this 1Malaysian crap...

No comments: