Monday, August 24, 2009

howwwzattt... mortal combat...




This is really good...

“I will wallop him left, right and centre if he does not keep quite. I don’t give a damn about him...” a quote by the grand old man of MIC against his former deputy which was reported in the NST today.

He returned unopposed during the Mac party election and if I’m not mistaken, I’ve read somewhere that this relic from the Jurassic time plans to helm the MIC until 2012? I’m sure from his reputation, in addition to his left, right and centre walloping there were also front and the back remarks... LOL.

I not sure how many MIC members nationwide but I’m pretty certain that none of the higher calibres will ever contest for the highest post in the near future except if he dies while sitting in office.

Even on his deathbed he might ask them to appoint his son as the party president. Who knows...

Meanwhile up-north, things are becoming more interesting.

BAPA RAFIZAH BERI ROHAIZAT HINGGA MALAM INI BUAT PENGAKUAN – malaysiakini

Keluarga Rafizah Mohamad Ali menuntut calon BN, Rohaizat Othman supaya mengisytiharkan beliau mempunyai dua orang isteri, termasuk Rafizah yang menetap di Pahang.

Sehubungan itu, bapanya, Mohamad Ali Abdullah, 59, memberi tempoh sehingga malam ini untuk Rohaizat yang juga setiausaha Umno Permatang Pauh membuat pengumuman tersebut.

No comments: