Saturday, September 22, 2007

howwwzattt... or should it be how was that??


Well... this is the first time ever I tried to write a journal, didn't we all have had our first time? It all began when I received an invitation from one of my cricket buddies to view his blog a couple of days back.

"You should view my blog, I did mention your name there blablabla.....and blabla...", truthfully it did sound this guy is in a kind of desperation in attracting me to view his page hehehehe...don't you think so hehehehehe......??

After reading a few of his entries (quite interesting though...), you know what? It did lighted up my bulb and came into thinking that why not this 30 something desperate housewife (hence the show) set up his own blog or whatever you may call it, to share with some friends whatever he wants to share of? What, you want to know whether I'm a gay or not?? Sorry mate... I'm straight as a lamp post hahahaha....

For those who wants to know which guy I'm talking about, see the pic... the guy duduk katak the 5th from left is the one that drives me up to take up writing, err... I mean this entry. Surely unlike him, I will always mention yang baik-baik aje pasal my friends hahahaha.....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mus, the guy that duduk katak did addressed you as 'the MAS and SOCC star batsman'. That, FYI is an honour. That, put you in the same line of respect by him like he has for the likes of Hayden, Saeed Anwar or Sachin.

But, when comes to the art of bowling, well ... that's a different story altogether.

Saudagar Mimpi said...

Well, thank you for adding me onto the same altar along with those great batsmen.
Anyway in the bowling department (FYI) I've decided to concentrate on my offbreaker@doosra@teesra to avoid further embarassment to you hahahaha...

Azhar Kurai Ahmad said...

Mus, saaje jer nak letak komen, kang cakap aku tak sudi tgk blog hang lak