Thursday, September 3, 2015

howwwzattt... one of those days pt. 2...

I'm hungry now... After spending myself throughout the day sleeping downed with that horrible fever, my tastebuds are working again. It is something good I guess.

I'm here now and quite surprised with RM7.95, one can have a set meal of doublecheese burger. Considering those price hikes on our daily expenses and the falls of our ringgit (last check RM4.21), it is still cheap and affordable. It is a good thing if they decide to send me away right now so that I can gain from the inflated exchange hahaha...

I'm writing this while munching on the fries and craving to smoke after. I've been smoking terribly more nowadays. Didn't realize that I do until someone dear mentioned it to me. 

At first I tried to rationalizing it that I smoke more often (in quantity) when I'm away from the country, you know temperate countries where you need the warmth of something but the thing sticks even when I'm back here. Seriously I need to cut down the habit.

Started to smoke when I was 14, yup peer pressure or was it me the one that gave them the pressure instead.

I have to admit that now I smoked 40 sticks a day my dear sigh...


No comments: