Thursday, September 10, 2015

howwwzattt... of retail therapy and feeling good about it...


Very very rarely I shopped jeans for myself. I had 3 pairs so far and wear it alternately to the office when I'm back here. All of them are more than 5 years old with an exception of an Edwin, which is about 10 years or so which happens to be the one that I love most. A few pairs of slacks but haven't got the right moment to wear it for the past 1 and a half years.


Again, stopping over at Mitsui Outlet Park but this time I got myself 3 pairs of Levi's, a pair of 514 and 2 pairs of 501s. I'll wear them for another 10 or 15 years if I maintain my current six packs. It'll takes me years and years to come before coming back for more pairs.

So, this is how retail therapy feels like and I'm kinda love it...

No comments: