Monday, September 14, 2015

howwwzattt... of how the haze got me... and 40 sticks a day too...

Not feeling good since yesterday afternoon. Spent most of the time on the sofa sleeping. Woke up at noon today, went to the clinic and got my medication and a day mc, had a mild argument with the counter/over the phone with the insurance over the bill, had to pay on my own since they decided to go offline today.


I have to get my system in check before leaving for Germany this Friday, medical expenses are something that I don't want to be burdened with especially when in Europe, though I have the insurance for it but still I have to pay it first and claim it upon my return back to the country. I could use the corporate mastercard but the process is still the same, justification.


Stop at the mamak's restaurant having this for my in-lieu dinner (last night), breakfast and lunch for today. It looked horrible and tasted horrible than it looks. 

I'm writing this while trying to finish this horrible mee goreng mamak.

Updated:

Back on the couch now, just want to sleep till next morning. 

No comments: