Saturday, October 11, 2014

howwwzattt... I still believe and proud of MAS...

Never had been to MAS Golden Lounge before eventhough half of my life spent with this wonderful company and all of my travels prior leaving the company were on MAS aircraft.

Screenshot of MAS Golden Lounge voucher
So, since some of my Enrich points are about to expire at the end of the month, I went online and redeemed the Golden Lounge voucher for my trip next weekend. It cost me a good 8000 miles point for a single entry to the international business lounge. Never redeemed any of it before.

Guess I'll be turning myself early for check-in and try to experience the MH (Malaysian Hospitality) first hand. It will be a long 13 hours flight first to London Heathrow and then another 2 hours connecting British Airways flight to Blagnac in Toulouse.

Hmmm... perhaps on one of my off days I will embark on the 3 hours drive to Barcelona...

Night moonbeam...

No comments: