Sunday, March 7, 2010

howwwzattt... spring cleaning in the making... UPDATED


"I WAS ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE IN MY CONSTITUENCY AND I BELIEVE I COMMAND GOOD GRASSROOTS SUPPORT IN KULIM BANDAR BARU. I HAVE A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY CONSTITUENTS WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE DEVELOPMENTS IN PKR VERY CLOSELY. I'M SURE THE PEOPLE CANNOT BE EASILY HOODWINKED." - New Sunday Times Mac 7/2010

Click here for the point that I'm about to stress on...
This is the same Zulkifli Noordin an MP for Kulim Bandar Baru who a few days back demanded an all Muslim panels to hear his case before the PKR's disciplinary board.

Instead, the panels were a mixture of religion individuals and he just walked out of the hearing, arrogantly.

From his statement above, one could make out that this individual does understand that he did owe his current MP status to his constituents.

And of course the constituents consist of different races and religions, not just Malays or Muslims and the funny thing is, from his statement above, he did realized it.

So, what actually do you want to stress here YB Zul? Didn't you realize that you're about to make a U-turn here?

1. You demanded an all Muslim panelists for your disciplinary hearing.

2. You admitted that your current celebrity status was owed to your constituents who mean they were Malays, Chinese, Indians and others. Certainly they were all not Muslim, am I right?

So, how was that my dear YB?

No comments: