Friday, December 4, 2009

howwwzattt... cycle of life...


Having teenagers leaving under the same roof as yours is a nightmare. Having teenagers whose happen to be your daughter leaving under the same roof as yours, is a total headache.

If there are crash courses for this dilemma, I think I would be the first to enroll for such classes.

I can't imagine how my mother brought the three of us up which is me, my brother and my younger sister. And now it is my turn to feel the heat.

Well, between the three of us, I'm the most delinquent of all and until today I still have the feeling that I'm pretty much under the ever watchful eyes of my mother even within another 2 years I'll be celebrating my 40th birthday.

In that sense, I think that I'm quite special if compare to my other siblings no?

When dealing with boys, I believe in the old school ways of teaching them but come to these young ladies, ladies apart from their mother, I'm clueless...

No comments: